Thursday, September 25, 2008

Giraffe Underground Magazine


There is a magazine here in Redlands called the Giraffe Underground lit mag. They are low on photo submissions this deadline and they are hungry to publish creative student work. The editor sent me this blurb to pass on:


We take photos, visuals, diagrams, whatever, as well as nonfiction, fiction, poetry, etc. The deadline for the next issue is October 10th, and the theme is Bullshit. Seriously.I'd advise anyone that's thinking about submitting to email us sometime at youmustsubmit@gmail.com to get more info and get on our mailing list so we can send reminders. Send us awesome photos! The more the better!

As you may have guessed, the above picture has absolutely nothing to do with this, but it's a shot I took of my friend Jeff and I thought it might get your attention.

0 comments: