Thursday, January 17, 2008

Grummer en Francais: Last Light & Shadows

Okay this is my last submission for this theme. I think the light and shadows are pretty obvious here. I took this picture in the Pantheon in Paris, with my flash sitting in front of the statues with a diffuser. Right after I took the picture a security guard shoutted at me from across the room... "Monsieur! Il est interdit!" and he came running over to explain to me that you are not allowed to take pictures with a flash or a tripod, even though there were no such signs posted.
It looks like Annika and I are the only ones rocking this theme, which is pretty sad seeing as how I'm thousands of miles away. Where the rest of you at?
P.S. Jessica is short and has a tendency to do embarrassing things when drunk. That is all.

1 comments:

Annika F. said...

I think the others have put theirs on facebook and Sam showed some from his flash drive at the meeting. I'm hoping the meeting next week will be more productive... I had some issues getting the room. They wouldn't approve appleton for us for some reason so we ended up in Gregory, and Appleton is pending...