Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Forest Falls Excursion


So, this is my first post to this lovely blog. I want to thank everyone for making feel welcome to the club, since I'm new and all. I also want to give a big thanks to Laura for driving my car AND letting me borrow her camera. It just so happened that I forgot my memory card to my camera, so I was essentially camera-less.





If you couldn't tell, I love to take pictures of things up close. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's called macro or something like that. I also love nature photography, but I'd love to branch out and try new stuff as well.

2 comments:

Grummer said...

Kevin! Welcome to the group-- are you a Kevin I know? Regardless, your pictures are great.
I too am a big fan of macro photography, and I love the shot with the wood knot in the log, great detail and depth. The panoramic style shot of the flowers is also really cool, a very interesting choice of crop.
Looking forward to seeing more of your work Kevin.

Kevin said...

Thanks! I don't think we've officially met, but I think I had lunch with you and Laura and some other people one time.

I appreciate your comments :)