Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Australia and New Zealand

All right, here you go... Sorry I couldn't make it to the meeting tonight. I promise there's a good reason...
Can't figure out how to make the pictures go with the captions, so I'll list them.
1. This is Milford Sound in the fjordlands of the South Island of New Zealand.
2. (I obviously didn't take this, but it's awesome.) These are the Moeraki Boulders on the East Coast of New Zealand. Crazy things, aren't they?
3. These are the Twelve Apostles... There used to be more of them, but they are slowly collapsing... On the south coast of Australia, on the Great Ocean Road.
4. I still say that I took this one, even though I'm in it... Self timer, baby. This is in Pambula, New South Wales, Australia.
5. Portrait of Tasha, on the beach in Pambula.
6. Peace. On the beach in Pambula.
7. Pat, at Mackenzie Falls in the Grampians National Park, Australia.













0 comments: