Tuesday, November 18, 2008

my first attempt


  1. Message: A women struggling to make a profit, and hoping the person she's talking to will help her by buying a bracelet.
  2. Angle of the message: There's still a sense of hope throughout the hard times.
  3. Audience: This is for anyone who has any sense of hope... about anything.
  4. Emotional connectors: I want my audience to want to help her; I want people to want to hear her story.
  5. Creative composition: The way light is cast on her face draws attention there first before you notice why she's there.
  6. Dynamic artistry: I didn't want to shoot straight on and I wanted to show that the light that she intended to illuminate her product was in fact illuminating her. I think the lighting actually takes away from the bracelets.
  7. Story telling quality: This was difficult for me because I normally shoot series that all build on each other to tell the story. I think this captures a story and a sense of emotion... but let me know what you all think!! This is just a first attempt.

0 comments: