Monday, October 20, 2008

DPS Contest: Deadline Soon!

Here's another photography contest announcement for you, kids. Digital Photography School (who's one of our links on the side of the page) is holding a contest in conjunction with Photrade, here. First prize is your choice between a Canon Rebel Xsi (my camera) or a Nikon D60. Second prize is a Canon PowerShot SD 850IS point-and-shoot and third prize is a nifty camera bag. The theme is Portrait. It's free to enter, but here's the catch, there's a limit to one entry per person... and the contest ends in 10 days. There seems to be a peer-voting component to it also, so the time constraint puts us all at a disadvantage. Too bad I didn't see this sooner. In any case... vote for my picture!

UPDATE: So it's come to my attention that you need to register with Photrade in order to submit or vote. I'm not entirely sure what Photrade is, but it appears to be a medium to sell photographs. Maybe worth exploring.

0 comments: